Adding your own blog to the mix is really easy.
1) Your blog must be primarily concerning FOSS/Open Source/Linux/etc. and be in the English language.
2) Test to make sure your RSS/XML feed actually works.
3) Send me an email to linc dot fessenden at gmail dot com with your blog name, information and url for your feed.
** Note: Blogs that contain information about and pertaining to podcasts should be added to the ‘casts site and not the Blog site.
Why is my blog no longer included here?
1) Your blog was returning feed errors and was removed. Just fix your feed, validate it using one of the may available online feed validators and send me an email and we’ll get it back on.
2) Your blog MUST fit the criteria above: be primarily concerning FOSS/Open Source/Linux/etc. and be in the English language. Podcasts go on the casts site.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.